Free AJAX - Slideshow / Galleries

Your rating: None Average: 3.1 (75 votes)

Apart from the well known galleries, here are some free AJAX Galleries.

FrogJS

FrogJS is a simple, unobtrusive javascript gallery. It is not a replacement for other thumbnail galleries such as Lightbox JS, but rather a different way of showing galleries.

frog javascript gallery

Smooth Gallery

Using mootools v1.0, this javascript gallery and slideshow system allows you to have simple and smooth (cross-fading...) image galleries, slideshows, showcases and other cool stuff on your website...

smooth gallery

HighSlide JS

Highslide JS is a piece of JavaScript that streamlines the use of thumbnail images on web pages.

highslide

ZEN Photo

Zenphoto is an answer to lots of calls for an online gallery solution that just makes sense.

zen photo

Minishowcase

minishowcase is a small and simple php/javascript online photo gallery, powered by AJAX that allows you to easily show your images online, without complex databases or coding, allowing to have an up-and-running gallery in a few minutes.

mini showcase

Suckerfish HoverLightbox

A combination of Suckerfish, Hoverbox and Lightbox to provide you with this impressive tabbed image gallery.

suckerfish hover lightbox

Hoverbox Image Gallery

Simple Mouse-Over Gallery.

hoverbox image gallery

DHTML Gallery

Thumnbails are listed inside a box at the left. You can click on the thumbnails to bring up a larger version in a right side panel. You can move between strip of thumbnails by clicking on left and right arrows.

dhtml gallery

Trackback URL for this post:

Comments

Wonderful Article, it is a breath of fresh air to finally find creative information on the internet, I am greatly suprised to come across a blog that is not full of the usual garbage, bless you.

Malcom Court (not verified)
Sun, 03/17/2013 - 17:14

This post is exactly what I am interested. we need some more good information. novoline kostenlos spielen ohne anmeldung

MARSH (not verified)
Wed, 11/28/2012 - 17:58

Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging
on websites I stumbleupon on a daily basis. It's always helpful to read articles from other writers and practice a little something from other websites.

free bet (not verified)
Tue, 03/12/2013 - 02:15

Be intellectual enοugh to see that youг ad doeѕ not go on аir
on a unseemlу show ; а Chгiѕtian boοk goіng on aіr οn a show that is about handling sеxuаl issues ωοulԁ be ridісulouѕ.
Peгhapѕ the best thing tο do іs keеp an eye on the promotiοnal dealѕ
and be геady to роuncе quіcκly
ωhеn a suitablе one comеѕ uρ.
Evеn todаy, I go big gаme hunting аnd all thiѕ, and the more ԁangeгous sοmеthing іѕ, thе hаρpiеr
I am.

http://mtcwiki.com (not verified)
Mon, 03/04/2013 - 04:02

This is a topic that is close to my heart... Thank you!

Exactly where are your contact details though?

How To Blog (not verified)
Mon, 02/25/2013 - 20:22

For the reason that the admin of this site is working, no uncertainty very soon it will be renowned, due to
its quality contents.

Colleen (not verified)
Sun, 12/23/2012 - 15:40

I just wanted to touсh upon becausе
you аre thе right tool, it takes a muсh mοre thаn some magiс pills
to lοosе the loaԁ, dіeting аnd excersize actuallу are probably the іdeal sοlutionѕ to wοгκ οn іt but I simplу alwаys had ωishеd that perhaps I coulԁ do
оkay with doing lеss. But is not all things in youг everуday livіng are
easy so I simρly had tо commеnt on this
page, it truly was ѕomething whiсh I аm sorts of fond
off. I love how simple thе body wеight loѕs situation iѕ really but fully еngorgеԁ because it is rеally dіfficult to sіmplу buy some new еntire existence from dаy to
night. That саn takе true and
uttеr devοtiοn.

coffeeextract (not verified)
Wed, 12/19/2012 - 00:02

It's really a nice and helpful piece of info. I am happy that you simply shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

powerpoint background (not verified)
Tue, 12/11/2012 - 09:09

ohh yes awesome plugin.. thank you

asansör (not verified)
Sat, 02/25/2012 - 21:14

I know this ωeb site pгovides quality depеnding
content аnd extra material, is there any other ωeb site which
giveѕ theѕe stuff in quality?

Luella (not verified)