Simple Javascript Accordions

Your rating: None Average: 4.3 (1323 votes)

Javascript accordians have been used a lot in todays web design world. There are a lot of scripts we have seen and sure you too would have seen them.

We hope our script is one of the smallest accordion script which is extremely simple and easy to integrate. Does’nt require any framework and fully cross-browser compatible.

• The SMALLEST Accordion Javascript ( 1,149 bytes )
  • Easy Integration.
  • Does’nt require any Framework.
  • Can be used as a Tab system ( sample in the demo )
  • Fully Cross-Browser Compatible
  • Source Files Included.

Below is the snippet to control the accordion.
<body onload=”new Accrodian(’my-menu’,5,’heighlight’);”>

which is in form of:
<body onload=”new Accordian(’container of your accordion’,speed,’highlighted accordion class name’);”>

AttachmentSizeHitsLast download
Simple Javascript Accordions8.14 KB1753512 hours 22 min ago

Comments

I am very curious on the way the author write down this topic can be so detailed. This is the kind of content that will give clearance to this issue. Through this post, we know the admin knowledge in playing with all the pieces was very helpful queens-hotel-karlsruhe

Cletus K. Burbage (not verified)
Wed, 05/15/2013 - 20:50

Ive been visiting several websites for about teen minutes and I'm sure other visitors will find the same thing here too. Your intelligence on the post could be giving us new knowledge. Write more, that's all I have to say yishuilvyou

Richard R. Cerda (not verified)
Wed, 05/15/2013 - 11:44

I must say you've done a very good job, not just with the articles but also with everything. Needed to compose you words to say congratulation to you yet again regarding the nice opinions you've contributed glass birds

Hattie Deleon (not verified)
Wed, 05/15/2013 - 04:02

Qualified post indeed. It's very helpful for writing this valuable information. I've searching for, It's very encouraging to find this site, can't wait to check out new stuff you post massage edinburgh

Juan Thomas (not verified)
Tue, 05/14/2013 - 10:03

I've been visiting several websites for about three days and I must admit your way of blogging contains so many interesting stuff that makes me want to visit again, Look forward for more interesting updates health resort

Cristian Jackinton (not verified)
Tue, 05/14/2013 - 04:23

Nice to read your article! I am looking forward to sharing your adventures and experiences.

Mon, 05/13/2013 - 23:20

Mon, 05/13/2013 - 23:18

It has been simply generous with you to provide openly the kind of article and information what exactly many people have been searching for, A top new topic in this post makes your site is greatly appreciated. Look forward to read more https://www.rebelmouse.com/pearlypenilepapulesremoval/

Cristian Jackinton (not verified)
Mon, 05/13/2013 - 13:04

You have given more than visitors expectancy, This post is very helpful. This is just what I'm looking for, a blog that I find almost all of the posts to be very beneficial. Love to visit here. I think the way you write feels like having so much passion and you have put it in a way that everyone can understand superior singing method

Cristian Jackinton (not verified)
Mon, 05/13/2013 - 08:33

I would like to thank you so very much for the incredibly valuable information.
Buy Youtube Likes