dfSmooth Scroll

Your rating: None Average: 4.1 (361 votes)

We are again back with another interesting miniature javascript called the “df Smooth Scroll“. This script is also one of the smallest Smooth Scrolling Javascripts after our Simple Accordions.

• Simplest to implement
  • One of the smallest Javascript 1024 bytes
  • Cross-Browser compatible
  • Includes the source file too…

We always see that we have atleast one image on every post of ours… but for this script we were too confused to go about the image and finally put up the above one (sorry if it pains your eyes cos its motion blurred )

Usage: This script is too simple to understand and use. Nothing but playing with Anchor Tags. Include the Javascript and you are set to smoooooooooth scroll…

AttachmentSizeHitsLast download
dfSmooth Scroll5.66 KB816536 hours 42 min ago

Comments

EXCELLENT!!!!

Anonymous (not verified)
Fri, 04/19/2013 - 22:08

Thanks for posting this. Very nice recap of some of the key points in my talk. I hope you and your readers find it useful! Is there a way to adjust the easing, or the start slowly and then speed up the scroll animation?

markecane (not verified)
Thu, 04/11/2013 - 18:44

Thank you very much for this script! I will try to use it for my website http://www.wantedtravelpartner.com Thank you for everything you are doing!

travel partner (not verified)
Thu, 04/04/2013 - 23:22

Hi! Thanks for your useful script. Yeah, as someone wrote before, 5 years and it still works despite of all! Did you stop the support or the developing of it?
Bye!

Alessandro Marengo (not verified)
Thu, 03/21/2013 - 13:52

Thanks very much for this simple, effective plugin. Five years on, it still works. :) Props also to Mike Ilz of webdesignandsuch dot com for the pointer and the tutorial.

Jason (not verified)
Sat, 03/02/2013 - 06:29

I sincerely hope that you are going to be elaborating a little more on this topic. I like a bit more information.
heel lifts

lifts shoe (not verified)
Fri, 02/22/2013 - 17:17

I hope that you are going to be elaborating further on this topic. I like a tad more information.http://www.bestshoelifts.com

lift shoe (not verified)
Fri, 02/22/2013 - 15:37

Hey! Great site, thanks for the codes and info! Any idea about how to make this work into Google Sites? Any help would be really appreciated...

Sergio (not verified)
Sun, 02/03/2013 - 17:54

This serious caught my attention!
Finally i found what i was looking for and i would like to recommend it to all my friends.
incasso
Stunning article, i would like to know more about this subject. For nowincassobureau i will bookmark this page and come back later thanks in advance.
incassobureau inschakelen

Here are some interesting links that will relate to this subject.

incasso (not verified)