Web 2.0 Layer Styles for Fireworks

Your rating: None Average: 4.2 (221 votes)

Here are the 131 Web 2.0 Layer Styles for Fireworks 8 & CS3 [initial release contains 48 styles]. This set is based on our Ultimate Web 2.0 Layer Styles for Photoshop and is re-done for Fireworks by Akhtar Sheikha

AttachmentSizeHitsLast download
Web 2.0 Layer Styles for Fireworks 191.64 KB662526 hours 9 min ago

Comments

Actually i have no idea regarding this web2.0 fireworks.I think this

Cihan (not verified)
Sun, 03/31/2013 - 15:21

It works?

Konteyner (not verified)
Mon, 03/18/2013 - 15:02

Awesome site! Thanks

Rick (not verified)
Sat, 03/02/2013 - 21:34

4G G1 Android 2.3 Smart Phone are still in their relative infancy in Australia and are usually reserved for high end models. Telstra is aiming to provide a lower cost option with its new Frontier 4G smartphone

chinatabletpc (not verified)
Mon, 01/21/2013 - 08:23

They are professional and Free Photoshop Layer Styles where Colorful Liquid Gel Styles for glossy shapes and text effects. vehiclecreditapprovals toronto

Reynma (not verified)
Wed, 11/14/2012 - 13:20

Where's the download link for the Ultimate Web 2.0 Fireworks download? Am I blind or is it really hard to see? I see the Ultimate Web 2.0 Layer Styles for Photoshop link. Perhaps you should make a BIG download button, because right now the biggest download button I see is the ad for Google Chrome.

Clark Kent (not verified)
Sat, 06/23/2012 - 05:22

Such article makes me really anxious and also happy too.I am great lover of graphics and designs.I dream to make this whole world colorful and glamorous.This version will no doubt attract visitors to your sites.This will help you to make your site popular too.

Anonymous (not verified)
Mon, 04/30/2012 - 16:41

So this is one of many of these types of files that show up as "Certificate Trust List" which I cannot install on my computer. If you do this type of thing again, would you please save it as a .mxp file which adds the extension to fireworks by install?

Anonymous (not verified)
Thu, 03/22/2012 - 07:34

Thank you for all the help. Your blog is very useful.

auto warranty (not verified)
Tue, 03/13/2012 - 08:56

Tüm istanbulda inşaat dekorasyon tadilat boya parke sistre montaj tesisat işlerinizde siz müştrilerimize en ekonomik hizmeti sunmaya ç.alışıyoruz

Usta Merkezi (not verified)
Wed, 02/01/2012 - 17:38